Spray On RPO Solutions

Posted by Guest Blogger | global resourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, strategic planning
Posted on September 28th, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Recently during fashion week in London, a group introduced a fabric that can be sprayed onto skin and other surfaces to make clothes.

Read full post

Outsourcing retention

outsourcing-retention

Posted by Paul Daley - Director, APAC | recruitment process outsourcing, talent retention
Posted on September 15th, 2010 at 11:35 am

I did a piece the other week on Sourcingfocus.com exploring staff retention.  Specifically I was asking how organisations could work with RPO partners to outsource not only responsibility for recruitment, but also the strategic issue of retention. The full article can be viewed here. Read full post

Why is staffing not important?

why-is-staffing-not-important

Posted by Paul Daley - Director, APAC | people management, recruitment process outsourcing
Posted on September 8th, 2010 at 1:08 pm

I was talking to a friend the other day who is the country MD for a global financial services business. To give you some context, the organisation sells financial products (which are widely available) to clients in exchange for a fee; it’s a very simple business model. Barriers to entry are low (requiring access to a product provider network, a person and a phone). The only source of advantage being the strength of relationship between sales consultants and their clients; a competence easily imitated by competitors (by poaching sales consultants).

We we’re chatting about various aspects of his role; operations, sales, strategy etc. We then moved onto the topic of recruitment…. Read full post

Recent Posts

Categories

Archives