Diversity Wins

Posted by Julia Colin, Global Engagement Lead | gender diversity
Posted on July 31st, 2012 at 10:27 am

Are there two more discussed goals in the UK this week than diversity and competitive edge? I maintain my stance on being better equipped to talk shoes rather than sport but after all it is London 2012!
Read full post

Building successful teams is hard work

Posted by Dr Graeme Codrington, Co-founder and international partner of TomorrowToday | people management
Posted on July 25th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Everyone has their favourite Olympic event. For many it’s the 100m sprint as the fastest men on earth hurtle down that tiny corridor to victory and fame. But for me, amidst all of the individual events that characterise the Olympics, the event I look forward to the most is the 4 X 100m relay. These are often the final events in the track schedule – the pinnacle of the stadium show. I might be revealing too much about myself if I say that the reason I like the relays so much is because often world-class athletes are made to look like school children: fumbling the batons, running past each other and just generally falling apart. It’s like watching a motor race just to see the accidents. And accidents happen regularly in relays.
Read full post

Great Expectations

great-expectations

Posted by Andy Curlewis - Director - Brand, Digital & Communications | talent communities
Posted on July 17th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Not since Pip left Jo Gargery’s forge have there been expectations as great as those that abound the notion of communities and talent pools in finding and engaging talent. Well OK that’s not strictly true – decisive Eurozone action and England’s Football #feartheball team may shade it – but when it comes to resourcing and talent management today, there’s an increasing tendency to view communities as a silver bullet to today’s challenges.
Read full post

Minding the leadership talent gap

minding-the-leadership-talent-gap

Posted by Paul Daley - Director, APAC | APAC talent management
Posted on July 10th, 2012 at 10:00 am

Previously I talked about the potential of a ticking talent time bomb in China. This month we’ll focus specifically on the leadership talent challenges in high growth, emerging markets (particularly those across the Asia region) and what successful organisations are doing to address it.
Read full post

The Big Red Walk

the-big-red-walk

Posted by Damien Stork - Director | Uncategorized
Posted on July 3rd, 2012 at 10:14 am

On Saturday the whole of Ochre House are walking 20 miles in memory of Vicky Mustoe, a hugely popular employee on the Telefónica O2 account, who very sadly died last year of leukaemia.  Walks will be held simultaneously in London, Dubai and Hong Kong.  The London walk (from Hampton Court Palace to Wandsworth Park via the Thames tow path) will include Vicky’s family and they have chosen for us to support a charity with specific relevance to Vicky.
Read full post

Recent Posts

Categories

Archives